Professional Health Care Oral Irrigator Electric Wireless Tool For Oral Health Problems For Removing Food Debris, Plaque Gum Disease And Bad Breath With Rechargeable Battery
When it comes to oral health, it is not just cavities and gum diseases. In fact, there is a direct relation between your overall health and your dental hygiene. If you are experiencing issues like tooth decay or gum problems, and these are left untreated, you can suffer pain or ever tooth-loss. Bad oral health may lead to malnutrition, speech defects, and allied troubles that may impact your social, personal, and professional development. So, it becomes extremely important that your dental hygiene remains upbeat
Bring Wireless Professional Oral Irrigator Dental Health Care Tool For Oral Health Problems Home With AZDENT Water Jet Flosser
- There's nothing like that just-left-the-dentist feeling after you get your teeth cleaned. With a water jet flosser, you could feel like that every day. They're often recommended for people with braces but turns out that anyone could use (and potentially benefit from) one. So how exactly do they work? "Water flossers use a pressurized stream of water, to remove food particles and plaque stuck between teeth and along the gum line.
- Brush your teeth first, then use traditional string floss to remove anything stuck between your teeth and keep gums healthy, and finish off with a water flosser to flush it all out.
- People with braces will benefit from a water flosser because wires make it hard to use traditional floss.
- High Powered Wireless Dental Water Jet Flosser: The AZDENT dental water flosser uses pulsing targeted jets of water to reach where dental flosser often can’t to help remove food debris, plaque, and bacteria for healthier teeth and gums.
- Portable Design for Travel: Portable water flosser with a cordless, collapsible design fits easily in bags and luggage while traveling; Use at the office, gym, or while traveling on business and vacations.